- Activfire AFP 3224 657.81 KB
- Austube Mills corporate brochure 2.31 MB
- Austube Mills End Colour Codes 224.41 KB
- Guide to Purchasing 564.66 KB
- Guide to Purchasing (New Zealand) 799.51 KB
- ISO 9001 Acacia Ridge 567.21 KB
- ISO 9001 Mayfield 499.28 KB
- ISO 9001 Maruichi Steel Tube 914.59 KB
- ISO 9001 TA FONG 112.99 KB
- ISO 14001 337.56 KB
- ISO 14001: Maruichi Steel Tube 872.22 KB
- Maximum safe working pressures table 601.39 KB
- NASH Membership Certificate 398.59 KB
- White rust - how to prevent and treat white rust 643.49 KB
- World Steel Association 108.97 KB
- Note: Coil steel inputs used in the manufacture of Pipe & RHS by Austube Mills have been sourced from steelmakers who are members of the worldsteel association Climate Action Programme [WSA CAP] and who are certified to ISO 14001:2004 0 B
Build With Standards
The Build With Standards campaign is an initiative undertaken by OneSteel Limited.
Austube Mills supports the Build With Standards initiative and the campaign's aim to keep engineers, architects, steel distributors, fabricators and more, up to date on the changes to the Australian Standards and the importance of third party product certification.
Download the latest Build with Standards flyer.
For more information about Build With Standards, visit the website www.buildwithstandards.com.au