Stock Rail from Austube Mills is tubular rail section geared for applications involving livestock – as an example for fencing-in cattle, horses, sheep, etc.
With a gradual or ‘softer’ flat-to-curve transition in its form, Stock Rail is designed to reduce bruising and injury to livestock. Stock Rail is also a popular choice for a host of other end-uses such as property entrances.
- Coated in DuraGal for superior corrosion protection
- Smooth elongated edges minimise risk of bruising and injury to livestock
- Lightweight, easy to handle and transport
- Flat sides allow for easy connectivity
- Minimal weld spatter or fumes